29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 13th June 2018
We Soon Seng Transport Mover congratulated the success of the Trump Kim Summit meeting. We hope that world peace will be soon to fill with whole world.
by admin-soonseng on 28th May 2018
Many piano owners may think this way “does moving piano could affect piano sound quality”. Actually moving piano does not affect sound quality of piano unless something wrong happen during the moving process. Actually a piano is made of wood and steel there could be an element change especially wood sometimes would react on humidity and temperature. If this both elements of piano (wood and steel) occurs there could be change of your piano. There are a lot of causes why piano sometimes change sounds due to size of room and and its acoustics. Sometimes carpet absorbs sound, hardwood reflects sound. Sound reinforces in small spaces, seeming louder, and gets lost in larger spaces, seeming quieter. For more information the best way to do is ask your piano technicians or furniture piano makers.
by admin-soonseng on 24th May 2018
1) In Singapore, most Chinese even other religion believe in Feng Shui and before a house moving to be done, we will consult a Feng Shui master to select the most auspicious date for the mover to start the relocation. But this is only a suggestion as we always believe, to be safe than sorry later.
2) Start to contact the top ranked Singapore movers for quotation. A professional Mover or moving company will always do a onsite survey before providing a final quotation to the house, office and factory owner.
They will base on the real needs of the clients and advise what is the most way and solution for the move to be done. Better to find a mover with warehousing storage as you may need a temperately storage for your furniture, equipment and document before your new house, office or factory is ready to move in.
3) The day of move we need to double check the list of items like boxes, furniture, office equipment, factory equipment and document with the engaged or selected Professional mover. This is to make sure there is no overlook items and also dispute later when the mover project is completed. The mover will normal take a range of 4 hours – 8 hours for a easy house relocation. Office moving with you engaging an office mover will take an good 1 to 7 days moving duration and this goes the same for factory moving.
Hope this tips helps.
by admin-soonseng on 21st May 2018
Moving Office involve a lot of planning and using of a trusted Professional Office Mover in Singapore. There are many Office Movers in Singapore that claim that they are able to provide one stop service but they do not have the capability. We SoonSeng Transport Mover have the capability as we have full our own transport lorry, warehouse storage and most important highly skilled trained movers for Office, House, Commercial and Residential.
Office Mover Step by Step.
1) Call an Professional Mover Company for onsite inspection.
2) Go through the moving inventory and schedule with the Mover Company.
3) Selection of the Best mover company.
4) Offering of contract.
5) Packing of office items to be relocated.
6) Inventory check and double confirm with the Professional Office Mover the inventory lists.
7) Mover start the relocation from old office to new office.
8) Mover done moving, clients check mover relocation result.
9) Clients acceptance sign and approved.
10) Office Mover job done.