by admin-soonseng on 4th May 2013
Many piano owners may think this way “does moving piano could affect piano sound quality”. Actually moving piano does not affect sound quality of piano unless something wrong happen during the moving process. Actually a piano is made of wood and steel there could be an element change especially wood sometimes would react on humidity and temperature. If this both elements of piano (wood and steel) occurs there could be change of your piano. There are a lot of causes why piano sometimes change sounds due to size of room and and its acoustics. Sometimes carpet absorbs sound, hardwood reflects sound. Sound reinforces in small spaces, seeming louder, and gets lost in larger spaces, seeming quieter. For more information the best way to do is ask your piano technicians or furniture piano makers.
29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 21st May 2018
Moving Office involve a lot of planning and using of a trusted Professional Office Mover in Singapore. There are many Office Movers in Singapore that claim that they are able to provide one stop service but they do not have the capability. We SoonSeng Transport Mover have the capability as we have full our own transport lorry, warehouse storage and most important highly skilled trained movers for Office, House, Commercial and Residential.
Office Mover Step by Step.
1) Call an Professional Mover Company for onsite inspection.
2) Go through the moving inventory and schedule with the Mover Company.
3) Selection of the Best mover company.
4) Offering of contract.
5) Packing of office items to be relocated.
6) Inventory check and double confirm with the Professional Office Mover the inventory lists.
7) Mover start the relocation from old office to new office.
8) Mover done moving, clients check mover relocation result.
9) Clients acceptance sign and approved.
10) Office Mover job done.