by admin-soonseng on 20th August 2018
Make your reservations for movers two to four weeks before your move day. Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box. Use wardrobe boxes to make closets easier to pack. Clothes in drawers can be placed in suitcases. Use only small boxes for books. They get very heavy, very fast.For large appliances be sure to check your owner’s manuals to see if there are special instructions for moving. Never use printed newsprint to wrap fine china.Always stack dishes upwards when packing
29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 18th September 2018
Moving Office involve a lot of planning and using of a trusted Professional Office Mover in Singapore. There are many Office Movers in Singapore that claim that they are able to provide one stop service but they do not have the capability. We Soon Seng Transport Mover have the capability as we have full our own transport lorry, warehouse storage and most important highly skilled trained movers for Office, House, Commercial and Residential.
Office Mover Step by Step.
1) Call an Professional Mover Company for onsite inspection.
2) Go through the moving inventory and schedule with the Mover Company.
3) Selection of the Best mover company.
4) Offering of contract.
5) Packing of office items to be relocated.
6) Inventory check and double confirm with the Professional Office Mover the inventory lists.
7) Mover start the relocation from old office to new office.
8) Mover done moving, clients check mover relocation result.
9) Clients acceptance sign and approved.
10) Office Mover job done.
Mover in Singapore- Office, House, Industrial
Office Movers, Mover, movers, Professional mover, office mover, office relocation, storage mover, disposal mover, budget mover, piano mover, full services, local movers in Singapore