Soon Seng Professional Mover is the best commercial and office mover. We do not provide cheapest mover solution but the most professional moving solution. We customised movers service with specialised equipment for safe, compactors, systems furniture and other heavy machinery, which require a high level of knowledge and experience to plan and complete the event.
During the office relocation, document, computers, phones will be inaccessible. Our experienced supervisors will plan and supervise to handle with immense responsibility as the process may disturb the regular productivity and workflow. The entire office relocation process requires careful planning and includes various basic activities to be arranged to ensure a smooth execution.
Moving Office involve a lot of planning and using of a trusted Professional Office Mover in Singapore. There are many Office Movers in Singapore that claim that they are able to provide one stop service but they do not have the capability. We Soon Seng Transport Mover have the capability as we have full our own transport lorry, warehouse storage and most important highly skilled trained movers for Office, House, Commercial and Residential.
Office Mover Step by Step.
1) Call an Professional Mover Company for onsite inspection.
2) Go through the moving inventory and schedule with the Mover Company.
3) Selection of the Best mover company.
4) Offering of contract.
5) Packing of office items to be relocated.
6) Inventory check and double confirm with the Professional Office Mover the inventory lists.
7) Mover start the relocation from old office to new office.
8) Mover done moving, clients check mover relocation result.
9) Clients acceptance sign and approved.
10) Office Mover job done.
29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 2nd January 2019
1. Arrange your cord – This method will help mover accidentally step during moving.
2. Keep the box originally – This instance the original support is intact (styrofoam). original box designs for moving during delivery
3. Protect the screen – If you don’t have the original box or styrofoam, an alternate solution will be a bubble wrap
by admin-soonseng on 28th December 2018
1. You must pack room-by-room. Always remember to focus on one area at the time and don’t mix items from different rooms to avoid mistakenly thrown out with the packing paper
2. Always put a Packing Labels to for easy unpacking of things
3. Stick with standard moving boxes provided by movers, this to ensure to hold the weight of the items you will be putting