In the market, there are many Organ and Piano moving company claim that they are professional Organ and piano mover but can they deliver what they promise?
Organ and Piano are fragile and needs extra care and you need to team up with a group of professional packers to make sure the relocation of the piano will be safe and sound.
Firstly, packers need to make sure that all edges of the piano are being cover with form to protect the edges.
Secondly, to protect piano’s mechanism and outer casing from damage during the relocation, our team make sure there is enough manpower for the job and they are also armed with the right tool and equipment for the different type and sizes of Piano.
As a our dedication and professionalism we take special care on the mechanical locking device for old vintage Safe and for the modern days safe or electronic digital safe on the digital number panel. This ensure the safe is functional once delivered to designated location.
29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 2nd January 2019
1. Arrange your cord – This method will help mover accidentally step during moving.
2. Keep the box originally – This instance the original support is intact (styrofoam). original box designs for moving during delivery
3. Protect the screen – If you don’t have the original box or styrofoam, an alternate solution will be a bubble wrap
by admin-soonseng on 28th December 2018
1. You must pack room-by-room. Always remember to focus on one area at the time and don’t mix items from different rooms to avoid mistakenly thrown out with the packing paper
2. Always put a Packing Labels to for easy unpacking of things
3. Stick with standard moving boxes provided by movers, this to ensure to hold the weight of the items you will be putting