At soon seng mover, when it comes to move house, whether you are moving one item or an entire house, Soon Seng Transport’s Movers have the experienced to provide reliable and efficient service to make your house relocation a stress free experience. Our well-trained staff be it movers and packers are trained to pack and move your belongings, including dismantling and re-assembling of bulky furniture, antique to your new home.
Being a house owner, you do play a packer role of packing and unpacking of items into carton boxes and because of this we provide packer assistance services to ensure safe, efficient, hassle-free for your house relocation event. Our skilled packers ensure that your belongings will be carefully and safely pack with protective material such as carton, tape, bubble wrap, paper and other packing material.
We are all organised in terms of distributing items and all the boxes will be labeled clearly, these ensure the boxes will be situated appropriately in their new location to avoid mixing one item to other. We offer unpacking service provided, if you prefer to let our movers and packers do all the work.
Contact our sales consultant for a site survey at your home with customised moving plans and rates for your needs and requirements
29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 2nd January 2019
1. Arrange your cord – This method will help mover accidentally step during moving.
2. Keep the box originally – This instance the original support is intact (styrofoam). original box designs for moving during delivery
3. Protect the screen – If you don’t have the original box or styrofoam, an alternate solution will be a bubble wrap
by admin-soonseng on 28th December 2018
1. You must pack room-by-room. Always remember to focus on one area at the time and don’t mix items from different rooms to avoid mistakenly thrown out with the packing paper
2. Always put a Packing Labels to for easy unpacking of things
3. Stick with standard moving boxes provided by movers, this to ensure to hold the weight of the items you will be putting