by admin-soonseng on 14th February 2019
1) In Singapore, most Chinese even other religion believe in Feng Shui and before a house moving to be done, we will consult a Feng Shui master to select the most auspicious date for the mover to start the relocation. But this is only a suggestion as we always believe, to be safe than sorry later.
2) Start to contact the top ranked Singapore movers for quotation. A professional Mover or moving company will always do a onsite survey before providing a final quotation to the house, office and factory owner.
They will base on the real needs of the clients and advise what is the most way and solution for the move to be done. Better to find a mover with warehousing storage as you may need a temperately storage for your furniture, equipment and document before your new house, office or factory is ready to move in.
3) The day of move we need to double check the list of items like boxes, furniture, office equipment, factory equipment and document with the engaged or selected Professional mover. This is to make sure there is no overlook items and also dispute later when the mover project is completed. The mover will normal take a range of 4 hours – 8 hours for a easy house relocation. Office moving with you engaging an office mover will take an good 1 to 7 days moving duration and this goes the same for factory moving.
Hope this tips helps.
29 Hillview Terrace #06-04
Tel: +6563684988, +6565668212
by admin-soonseng on 20th February 2019
These are some of the important tips when packing.
1. use the right box
- You should use the appropriate box when your packing for moving, small boxes should be the heavier things like books etc. lighter things should be placed in bigger box. smaller box can now be easy to transfer. It will help also the professional movers to do much faster.
2. Do not mix item in the same room.
- you should categorize your box in the same room. Through this its easy for you to take out when you start taking out.