This are the Classic moving Tips:
- Make your reservations for movers two to four weeks before your move day.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box.
- Use wardrobe boxes to make closets easier to pack. Clothes in drawers can be placed in suitcases. Use only small boxes for books. They get very heavy, very fast.
- For large appliances be sure to check your owner’s manuals to see if there are special instructions for moving.
- Never use printed newsprint to wrap fine china.
- Always stack dishes upwards when packing